- The SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive m3.0 makes it easy to transfer content from your phone to your computer. With a micro-USB connector on one end and a USB 3.0 connector on the other, the drive lets you move content easily between your devices-from your AndroidTM smartphone or tablet to your laptop, PC or Mac computer1. The USB 3.0 connector is high-performance and backward-compatible with USB 2.0 ports. The SanDisk Memory Zone app2 for Android (available on Google Play) helps you manage your device’s memory.
- Technical Specification:
- Interface: Interface: micro-USB and USB 3.0 connectors
- Operational temperature: 32° – 113° F (0° – 45° C)
- Storage temperature: 50° – 158° F (-10° – 70° C)
- Compatibility: USB 3.0 (backward compatible with USB 2.0) Automatically-detected when connected to an OTG-enabled smartphone or tablet. Requires Android smartphone or tablet with On-The-Go (OTG) compatibility.
- Temperature of USB drives during use:
- What are the temperature standards for USB drives?
- Temperature testing:
- SanDisk USB drives are designed using the Safety of Information Technology Equipment, IEC 60950-1 as guidance. Many countries, including the United States, Canada, Europe, Australia and New Zealand, have adopted this safety standard.
- In accordance with this guidance, SanDisk USB drives are tested to operate within acceptable ambient temperature ranges (0º C and 25º C). Our drives are also tested in an extended temperate range and will operate in environments between 25º and 45º C.
- Factors that may increase drive temperature during use
- External environment & host device
- In environments that are on the higher end of the tested temperature range, such as 25 º C – 45º C, it is normal for the temperature of your flash drive to increase. The exterior of the drive functions as a cooling surface that transfers heat from inside the drive to the cooler air outside. If the temperature of the ambient environment is high or if the temperature of your host devices (such as your laptop which can also generate heat) is high, the drive will release heat in a less efficient manner. It is normal for the drive to be warmer in these circumstances than it would be if the ambient environment or host device was cooler.
- Large file transfers & extended usage
- An increase in drive temperature is also normal if you are using your flash drive to transfer large files or multiple files. Large file transfers may take an extended period of time to complete and can require more energy than a small file transfer. Multiple file transfers that are completed over a short period of time can generate a similar amount of energy. During these drive operations, the interior temperature of the drive increases and the drive will release more heat through the drive’s exterior in order to complete the data transfer.
- USB drives with metal material
- Metal absorbs more heat than plastic materials. Metal also releases heat when touched at a faster rate and may feel hot as compared to drives made out of plastic materials that are being used in the same way. SanDisk iXpand flash drive, SanDisk Ultra Fit USB, SanDisk Ultra Flair USB, SanDisk Ultra USB Type-C, Cruzer Force USB and SanDisk Extreme PRO USB flash drive products all incorporate more metal material than other SanDisk USB drives.
SanDisk Ultra Dual 32GB USB 3.0 OTG Pen Drive
Free up space on your OTG-enabled Android phone
Back up your mobile photos, videos and contacts
Retractable design with dual micro-USB and USB 3.0 connectors
High-speed USB 3.0 performance with up to 130mbps file transfer from drive to computer
SanDisk Memory Zone application (available on Google Play) lets you easily manage your photos and videos
5 years limited warranty
Ready to ship in 1-2 business day from India
Based on 0 reviews
- Store Name: LNA ELE
- Vendor: LNA ELE
- No ratings found yet!